Southern Orange County Bonsai Club?

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I am curious to see if there is interest in starting a casual bonsai club in southern Orange County. I know there are some amazing clubs in the LA area, as well as the San Diego club, but the closest club I have found in Orange County meets way up in Anaheim. I would think that there might be people in the Newport/Irvine and south area that might want to get together and bonsai...

ianb

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Hi Greg,

Count me in, were you thinking more of a study group atmosphere? This worked well for me when I was on the east coast, allows us to get more focus on the trees and improving our skills.

Anybody else?

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
Hi Bnut! sorry for not responding sooner. I heard about this thread yesterday from Ian and found it just now. I am very interested! Not a formal club but just a small study group. Just to hang out or car pool to bonsai nurseries. Let's get together sometime shall we? I am usually free on weekends.
Ian came over my place yesterday for some bonsai browsing. If I had known I would have invited you over too. Ok, so let's organize something.
Si

Top Bottom