Fresno, CA. Were all the food comes from if we ha
USDA Zone
9A
Just got this PM:

Djezzerl

USDA Zone: Dje
I think you will like this!
Hey paulchai;sonorlite;wmewme2000;grizzlywon;rlandau,

I saw some of your posts, and i thought youd like this, and unlike most others, can actually do something usefull with it!.

This guy is earning $25k a MONTH, and he is giving away his secrets.

Get this free report while it lasts!

http://bit.ly/auedpM

Ive checked it out already, and i think its really good value!

If i was you id act soon though, seems it wont be online very long anymore

Regards

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Just got this PM:

Djezzerl

USDA Zone: Dje
I think you will like this!
Hey paulchai;sonorlite;wmewme2000;grizzlywon;rlandau,

I saw some of your posts, and i thought youd like this, and unlike most others, can actually do something usefull with it!.

Ive checked it out already, and i think its really good value!

Regards

What cracks me up is that he's on-line spamming everyone insight as we speak.... this is the problem with only one moderator guarding the gate... even when bnut does a sincere job of trying to keep it out... policing it when it's in, is more difficult when no other eyes are watching for it. ;)

V

donkey

Mame
Reaction score
Hey i got one as well i was so excited i thought someone liked me then i saw what a super opportunity i was being offered that i applied for his book:rolleyes: I agree with vic a busy forum needs several trusted folk to weed this sh*t out.

susieq14114

Yamadori
Reaction score
Ditto here.... Got it this am.... what a pity. I saw that I had a PM and thought someone actually wanted to talk to me...LOL.

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Ditto here.... Got it this am.... what a pity. I saw that I had a PM and thought someone actually wanted to talk to me...LOL.

Ok I didn't get one, should I feel bad? susieq I'll talk to you, how are your trees today.:)

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
My turn...

Djezzerl said:
Hey Victrinia Ensor;bickerto;BonsaiWes;mjavor;paddles,

Ive checked it out already, and i think its really nice info!

Regards

Oh please... just stop... it's not even funny anymore. I have no doubt you are "just doing your 'job'..." but enough is enough...

Leave these good people alone.

May you be visited with 10 times the spam you have spread here already... because karma is a bitch.

Victrinia

(Since his mailbox is full... I'll post it in the forum.)

susieq14114

Yamadori
Reaction score
Hi Bill,
Thanks for asking...LOL. It's probably going to be 99 in the shade here again today but my trees are loving it! Me...not so much. But the Barbados Cherries and the Singapore Hollies are happy campers...flowering away. The San Jose' junipers, elms and kingsville boxwoods, seem to be loving it too. Now if I could only discourage the squirrels from digging in the pots. Unfortunately, there is only one way to stop that, that I have found anyhow....pity really, because I don't want to do it, but I will. I have half my life invested in one or two of those junipers and no tree rat is going to get away with messing around there......

So, how are your trees doing this fine day? You shouldn't be offended that the spammer missed you. I wonder how he/she chose who would receive the spam and who to skip. That would be interesting to see how their thought process worked.

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Cool beans there Q, kind of hot and muggy here, trees are liking the weather though. As to skipping me, could be he read some of my posts, - I'd have sent him a nasty return.:D

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You should have seen that group of names mine was thrown in with. A real Who's who of problem children........;)

susieq14114

Yamadori
Reaction score
I don't believe this guy....he just sent me another one!!! I tried to reply and tell him to get lost, but my reply wouldn't go. How does he manage to post pms and not give us a way to reply to him to tell him to get lost???

grizzlywon

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
No way

I just got the second message. Exactly the same as the first. he must have a man crush on me. I don't expect the moderators to have to deal with all this. Maybe we just need a "Spam" button so we can report it and they can kick people off after they get a few reports.

Good one Al!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
FYI... if you add him to your ignore list in the User CP... I think you won't get any mail from him.

V

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
irene_b, Jo Ann, king301, onebonsaiguy, simon cruden
going thru the membership list....

grizzlywon

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
My reply

Here is my reply to his message.

"That sounds really great, I'd love to make that kind of money.

You seem like the kind of guy I can trust, so I have added some of my personal info to speed the process along.

My social security number. 557 90 9900
My bank pin number is 8765
Born in 1956
My moms maiden name is Smith.

Let me know if you need anything else. Like bank routing info.

I have also blocked you and reported you to BNUT.

GET A LIFE!"

Top Bottom