Spirea x2

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice! Are the pink flowers unusual? Around here I usually see the white "Bridal Veil" type.

Thanks to threads like this, I'm learning to dare to be more daring in my cutbacks.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Nice! Are the pink flowers unusual? Around here I usually see the white "Bridal Veil" type.

Thanks to threads like this, I'm learning to dare to be more daring in my cutbacks.
Thanks!
Pink flower is not uncommon around here, but this one is a cultivar that has "golden" foliage, in early spring....and fall too I think.
I have some on the side of the house with same flowers, but the foliage is red in spring and fall.

Jcmmaple

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I like it a lot, I pick up this one not long ago and now it has flowers. They have summer blooms and the name of it is a gold n rubie spirea, can’t wait for my trunk to get thicker. I plan on keeping it small too.64BA92B5-CB60-44DE-B0E4-02B82D1BFF2E.jpeg

Jcmmaple

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Do you keep it in shade or full sun, I keep mine in full sun but it’s not as green as it used to be not unless it’s changing colors

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Do you keep it in shade or full sun, I keep mine in full sun but it’s not as green as it used to be not unless it’s changing colors
They get full sun.
They only miss morning sun...

Mine are also a cultivar called Double Play Gold...so the foliage color is different.

Top Bottom