Stand time again...

AaronThomas

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Love this time of year!
Re-potting old trees... buying new trees... finding new pots... and making new stands and tables!
Really have been inspire by what you all have been making and posting so I figured since I recently received a bunch of redwood boards, I would turn the garage into an assembly line for a couple new stands. Having fun making all different sizes and heights.
4BD1AFA0-4CB8-4CC1-BC2C-F084387CF608.jpeg
All most done with this one. Need to attach feet and seal.40E83944-D240-46A6-8FB2-21DF8888267D.jpeg
Here’s a bigger stand... top is 36”x 24”
Sometimes you just need to clamp the heck outa them....
F180FAC7-290A-470E-B404-8A491409F07B.jpeg
Pics soon of the finished product!

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
great execution! are you doweling or biscuit joining any of those glue ups? or are there screws your driving in to keep things attached? regardless, very beautiful. Love me some red wood. BTW. I checked out your website and art work. Stellar visuals and loved reading about the process.

Danny Hart

AaronThomas

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
@Hartinez
Hey Danny
Thanks! No dowels or biscuits... glueing the heck out of connections then screwing them down. Once top is down I lag and glue the brace to the post. Lol bomb proof!

Thanks for checking out the site and for your words! Super happy with the direction things have been going...

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@Hartinez
Hey Danny
Thanks! No dowels or biscuits... glueing the heck out of connections then screwing them down. Once top is down I lag and glue the brace to the post. Lol bomb proof!

Thanks for checking out the site and for your words! Super happy with the direction things have been going...
Hell yes! That gorilla wood glue is legit for sure!

How’d you put your site at the bottom of each post?

AaronThomas

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
could see these working well with hammer-in post bases
Yes!!! I have used these! Those work great with the 4”x4” posts! And super easy to work with.
The only problem I have found is that in the next few weeks I am going to be chasing the shade around the backyard… LOL ? Started using the feet to make shuffling easier.

Top Bottom