Step Into My World, Small Box Set Auction #4

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bidding to Start at $120 with minimum of $1 increments. Auction will end at 8PM Central Standard Time, Sunday, May 17th, 2020. I will post the end of bidding. The first Highest bid before that post wins.
Free Shipping to United States and Puerto Rico only. Cannot ship international at this time.

I thought this would be a fun way to get an introduction to pots. A set featuring a pot from each, an Electric, Wood, Oxidation Gas, and Reduction Gas Kiln, which could be used together to put on quite the display.

_DSC2064.JPG

5 3/4 x 4 5/8 x 1 1/2 inches. 1/2in lip. 1/8in thin-walled Box Top Series. Cone 10 Reduction Fired Rectangle.
_DSC2065.JPG

5 x 3 3/4 x 1 inches. Oxidation Fired Cone 6 Gas.
_DSC2066.JPG

41/2 x 1 1/2 inches. Coil Built Sorceround. Wood fired for 72 hours in the Train Kiln at River Song Pottery in Plano, Il. It surely still holds all the energy of that fire.
_DSC2068.JPG

4 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 1 3/4 inches. A glossy Autumn Red dripping over Satin Black, many things can work in this pot. Contrasting White Flowers, Complimentary Autumn Leaves or Red Berries, anything in Winter Twig, this old electric fired pot needs to finally home a tree.
_DSC2069.JPG

3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches. Unglazed for a small cascading conifer. Fired in Oxidation, the flames from the gas toasted each edge of this 7 sided "round". This pot has had strong energy since its creation and continues to, almost call out for a tree.
_DSC2070.JPG

Thanks!

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Rapture. Weekend!

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
24:31 remaining.

Sorce

Crawforde

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Ya ha ha !
Mine, all mine !
Lol

Crawforde

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
When does the next batch come out of the kiln?

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
When does the next batch come out of the kiln?

The Propane refill stations only have "consumer" grill tank connecters, losers!
Waiting on an adapter and this damn rain to go away! Hoping to fire Wednesday, so Thursday.....

But I gotta hold onto em a while for testing and such.

I have another couple "box sets" and a bunch of highly useable seconds that might see these pages.

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bout to do this again.

Sorce

Top Bottom