Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
33773 zip, what would my shipping be? Thx

John Topicz

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Neither would bald cypress in washington.

Eddy

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Florida has very similar weather compared to where I live. Look at this weeks temps and forecast. Both in the 90's. The only big difference would be winter and fall temps. Which it gets a lot colder here.

John Topicz

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have that covered! I keep many pines, I'm not supposed to have, in a very cold greenhouse. It's my hobby, my money! If the plant is strong, really strong it will adjust. Thanks for the reply. I'll think a bit to decide.

Eddy

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I have that covered! I keep many pines, I'm not supposed to have, in a very cold greenhouse. It's my hobby, my money! If the plant is strong, really strong it will adjust. Thanks for the reply. I'll think a bit to decide.
Just let me know.

Eddy

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
IMG_6026.PNG Been growing like crazy. Here's the tree on April 23rd of this year. Just a few months of growth.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
in a very cold greenhouse
Any chance you could share how this setup works? I've been thinking about doing a coolbot, or some sort of cooler chiller for some time, but have not done it yet. If I move to a warmer clime, I will be in need of actually doing something, so would appreciate anything you'd like to share.

reddog

Mame
Reaction score
Nice tree but leaves appear to be too large and leathery to be a Monodelpha imo.

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Why not do a little digging and uncover this unknown nebari?

vaibatron

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice tree but leaves appear to be too large and leathery to be a Monodelpha imo.

It is Monodelpha. Chances are it came from the only stewartia grower on the east coast. Green Thumb?

Eddy, I would be interested to see a more recent photo of the tree. 300 is a fair price if the tree is still in good health.

Eddy

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
It is Monodelpha. Chances are it came from the only stewartia grower on the east coast. Green Thumb?

Eddy, I would be interested to see a more recent photo of the tree. 300 is a fair price if the tree is still in good health.
Those pics were taken 1 hour before I posted this thread. And it was from green thumb.

Top Bottom