Stickroot (AKA Brian)

timeleft

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I just want to say that I have been buying trees from Adam (STICKROOT) for the past couple of years and am always blown away by how awesome his trees are! Lately he (and Roland) really out did themselves and helped me get this massive, magnificent, monster of a tree. I hope to meet you and grab more trees in the future.

If you are curious as to my recent purchase from STICKROOT then check it out here:

http://imgur.com/gallery/JJGSN

Thank you Adam!

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I just want to say that I have been buying trees from Adam (STICKROOT) for the past couple of years and am always blown away by how awesome his trees are! Lately he (and Roland) really out did themselves and helped me get this massive, magnificent, monster of a tree. I hope to meet you and grab more trees in the future.

If you are curious as to my recent purchase from STICKROOT then check it out here:

http://imgur.com/gallery/JJGSN

Thank you Adam!
Thanks so much!
I hope to be out your way in late Febuary.
Roland is enjoying the Zbonssi related trees more and more, maybe even call one his own one day!
It's a pleasure working with you Christian!

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Adam is indeed a great guy to deal with! I highly recommend him. I recently purchased a hornbeam from him and the quality of this material I believe is nothing short of world class. Best I have seen in large deciduous material in the US. Awesome stuff!!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I've been looking for a pot to replace the white mashed potato bowl my BRT was in and couldn't find anything I really liked. So I asked @Stickroot to make me a pot. Fun surprise today. He was headed to Cass Bonsai Nursery literally 10 minutes from my house. So not only did I get my pot virtually hand delivered, but got to shop too! The pictures don't do the pot justice. You really have to see it in person to appreciate it. Thanks Adam!!!! If you want to buy a pot or a tree from a super nice guy, for a super great price, look no further. new pot.jpg new pot2.jpg

Top Bottom