Stickroot (AKA Brian)

Tidal Bonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I picked up a Shimpaku and Black Pine from Brian. He was fast to reply to emails, and had a lot of great material at very reasonable prices. My package came on time and it was really packed with care. Great experience, I would recommend him to anyone!

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I picked up a Shimpaku and Black Pine from Brian. He was fast to reply to emails, and had a lot of great material at very reasonable prices. My package came on time and it was really packed with care. Great experience, I would recommend him to anyone!
Hmmmm, I think you may have something mixed up. @Stickroot is a great guy but his name is not Brian.

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Glad to do business with you!
You really picked a good one and you have a great direction in mind for it, can't wait to see it progress!
Happy Bonsai!

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hmmmm, I think you may have something mixed up. @Stickroot is a great guy but his name is not Brian.
Aww @Vin YOU are a great guy my friend!
Yes brian is not my name :(
But if @Brewing and Bonsai
would rather call me brian it's ok! :)
My name is Adam.
No biggy Sal, I've been called way worse.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Gotta drop him from A1 on the potters site.......

I was like...who the ! Is Adam Holden?
Click...
I know that stuff!

Stickroot!

Jacked that first seat!

I don't forget anymore!

Sorce

Top Bottom