Stolen Limber Pine Bonsai – Todd Schlafer

Lost2301

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Master Todd Schlafer has had a Limber Pine Bonsai stolen from his collection of trees. Please be on the look out for this tree and either contact Todd Schlafer directly or you may contact me at the bottom of my Stolen Tree page if you have any information about the tree. Please help find this tree and return it to Todd. I have added the stolen tree to the Stolen Tree page under Bonsai Basics on my website.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 143

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Pretty vague but I assume this is out west?

Lost2301

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Denver Colorado, but the tree could be just about anywhere now, maybe even for sale.

Mayank

Chumono
Reaction score
Master Todd Schlafer has had a Limber Pine Bonsai stolen from his collection of trees. Please be on the look out for this tree and either contact Todd Schlafer directly or you may contact me at the bottom of my Stolen Tree page if you have any information about the tree. Please help find this tree and return it to Todd. I have added the stolen tree to the Stolen Tree page under Bonsai Basics on my website.
Oh no! Yes I'll keep a lookout for it. Todd is the best, nicest, most awesome person and for this to happen is heartbreaking! I've been to his house in Denver and myself and my family love him.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
That's too bad. I got started there in Denver with Bonsai. There was a guy from Wheatridge that I went to all the time. Harold Sasuki I believe was his name.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Imagine stealing a tree lol. This is very sad because it was probably special to the artist tho .

In every single case (that I have seen) where they catch the perpetrators, the thieves were not bonsai enthusiasts themselves... but were hoping to turn a fast buck.

It is sad... but at the same time it is a hobby where you keep your valuables sitting outside in your yard.

Top Bottom