Stone Age Stoneware Penumbra Pot Auction, March #2

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am offering here one of my Stone Age stoneware pots. It is made from a very non absorbent clay body (0.25%), oxide washed and fired to cone 6. It is heavy, solid and freeze proof. Each pot I make has a distinct personality.
This pot measures outside 13 x 12 inches and about 3/4 inches less inside. It is footed and stands about 3-3/4 max inches tall outside and 2-1/2 inches inside.
This is the first pot I have auctioned on B nut, though I have sold several. The auction will begin when listed and will end this Sunday March 12th at 9:00 pm. Buyer will pay shipping based upon shipping location in the USA. I am not shipping international at this time. Payment methods accepted are PayPal or Postal MO.
I am starting this piece at $60. Thank you for watching.
IMG_7182.JPGIMG_7183.JPG
IMG_7184.JPGIMG_7187.JPG
IMG_7185.JPGIMG_7186.JPG
I also have pots on Face Book 99 cent bonsai that end tonight.

Last edited:

cindiesue

Seed
Reaction score
I am offering here one of my Stone Age stoneware pots. It is made from a very non absorbent clay body (0.25%), oxide washed and fired to cone 6. It is heavy, solid and freeze proof. Each pot I make has a distinct personality.
This pot measures outside 13 x 12 inches and about 3/4 inches less inside. It is footed and stands about 3-3/4 max inches tall outside and 2-1/2 inches inside.
This is the first pot I have auctioned on B nut, though I have sold several. The auction will begin when listed and will end this Sunday March 12th at 9:00 pm. Buyer will pay shipping based upon shipping location in the USA. I am not shipping international at this time. Payment methods accepted are PayPal or Postal MO.
I am starting this piece at $60. Thank you for watching.
View attachment 475966View attachment 475967
View attachment 475968View attachment 475969
View attachment 475970View attachment 475971
I'm interested in this pot. How do I bid
Cynthia from Tucson az

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I noticed you added some. Next time you list, try adding them Sunday night or Monday morning to get more eyes on them.

You are also allowed to "bump" a listing once a day - just add a bump comment, and it jumps to the top if people sort by newest activity.

Edit: I see you have the bump thing down 👍

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
$1,000,000

Edit: Ah, I see you don’t ship internationally. Ah well. Never mind… 😉 Nice pot though.

Top Bottom