Stone Age Stoneware Pot for Sale, Nov #1

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have a few of my Stone Age pots I am offering up for sale. It has been a long process getting these made because life gets in the way of an already slow process. I was trying to build up some inventory but it dawned on me that many of you give gifts, or receive them, for Christmas.
This pot is heavy and bowl shaped with a dark metallic oxide patina. It is made of a stoneware clay body that has nearly 0% absorption and fired to cone 6. It is exceptionally durable.
Shipping of these heavy pots is not a picnic, and it is costly, so I sell them with shipping included in the price of the pot to anywhere in the USA. I have no problem shipping overseas and have had a lot of experience doing this but I can assure you it is very costly. International buyers should always ask first.
I am asking $75 for the pot shown here with shipping included for anywhere in the USA.
IMG_5644.JPGIMG_5645.JPGIMG_5646.JPGIMG_5647.JPGIMG_5648.JPGIMG_5649.JPGIMG_5650.JPGIMG_5651.JPG

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Please keep in mind I have one of these.

The pics don't do them justice.
Seeing them without a tree does them disservice.
@penumbra 's modesty does them disservice.

And the price...take advantage of the price, because that doesn't do them justice.

I think just knowing that leathery smooth surface was underneath the dirt would make me so joyous I wouldn't need much joy from the tree itself.

If there was a scale to rate you from one to ten, I'd rate you at a 8.5.
Thing is, that 1.5 would be for personal taste and current subjective decisions. We know these things change over time, and knowing that pot is so well made means it will be here when our great, well your great great great, grandchildren find these pots in an age where there is no question that they are absolutely what "modern" trees call for, so technically, it's a 10/10.

Please feel free to copy this quote across the rest of the posts, I'm sure it's applicable.

Sorce

Top Bottom