Stone and flowers

MaxTheSpy

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Alright so ive got a tree that has 3 trunks coming up, and I was throwing out some ideas and thought about putting an agate in there and have the three trunks hold onto it.

20170410_152443[1].jpg

In the middle I would have it grow around and hold onto something similar to this, as the flowers are similar in color to the stone.

QuartzCrystal2975[1].jpg

Let me know what you think or if its been done before.

Redwood Ryan

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
The plant has only one trunk, those are 3 low branches coming off that one trunk. While your idea is interesting, I think you'll have trouble actually executing it. This would work better if started while the plant was young, and it can grow around the rock. Unfortunately at this point they wouldn't really grow long enough to cling to it like you're thinking, so it would look rather strange for probably ever.

MaxTheSpy

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
The plant has only one trunk, those are 3 low branches coming off that one trunk. While your idea is interesting, I think you'll have trouble actually executing it. This would work better if started while the plant was young, and it can grow around the rock. Unfortunately at this point they wouldn't really grow long enough to cling to it like you're thinking, so it would look rather strange for probably ever.

Thanks, What do you think I should do with it to make it look the best?

Top Bottom