Stone Lantern finished with magazines?

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
So what is happening to Stone Lantern with this whole Bonsai Focus thing? Are they going to be out of the magazine business?

Dwight

Chumono
Reaction score
BF's website appears to be down so no help there

Stupid me , I just got on but it still only says what everyone knows

Last edited:

Hans van Meer

Yamadori
Reaction score
Bonsaifocus Press Release

HI,
I mailed this next press release from bosaifocus a week ago to Bnut, because I thought It might help answering some of the questions of some of the folks here, but it was never placed, I think? So I post it again here so it can be seen. Hopes it helps?
Regards,
Hans.

And to those who hacked me.. I"M BACK!:p

Press Release

As from 1st June, BONSAI FOCUS has withdrawn its permission for Stone Lantern Publishing, USA, to sell subscriptions and renewals for BONSAI FOCUS magazine.

All subscriptions and renewals taken by Stone Lantern Publishing between 1st January 2008 and 1st June 2008 will be honored by BONSAI FOCUS, who will also take full responsibility towards its customers regarding anything arising from these subscriptions during this period.

Should subscribers have any questions concerning their subscription, they can e-mail BONSAI FOCUS via our website: www.bonsaifocus.com or www.bonsaifocus.us

Or call our new US telephone number:

(+1)** 703-738-9965 Office hours: 9 am – 5 pm (East Coast, English speaking assistants)

BONSAI FOCUS, the largest Bonsai Magazine in the West, has an exclusive agreement of co-operation with KINBON magazine Japan, is now present in 54 countries and available in six different languages.

Bonsai Focus, June 2008

Top Bottom