Stone Lantern

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
I have long been a customer.. Don't see any posts about them so I figured I'd toss my opinion in- I used to have a subscription to the magazine before it switched to a different company, and ordered a few things years ago... Over the past 3-4 years I have started ordering from them again and, I just cannot say enough good stuff about the service you get there. Great prices on stuff when you catch it on sale- and SOMETHING is ALWAYS ON SALE!

I was especially happy to see that when I placed my most recent order- SHIPPING IS NOW FREE ON ALL ORDERS OVER $25!! This instantly saves you money compared to many vendors who won't offer free shipping on the sometimes very bulky and heavy bonsai Items. Even SOIL is included in that! They have a 2 gallon bag of a professional mix that is basically pumice and lava mixed and sifted... Getting two gallons of that for like $25 with NO shipping is... Well a pretty good deal IMO. Compared to paying $15+ for the flat rate boxes alone when you order it from most ebay vendors I have bought from in the past...

Great selection of tools, books, magazines... Even started offering a few trees recently! (Mass produced S shaped Elms mostly...)

I know this is a well known vendor to most, he runs a great blog too... Deff worth a visit if you haven't been there in a while!

Bunjeh

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I appreciate your endorsement which will prompt me to take a second look. However, I search a lot for pots online and they are charging exorbitant prices for cheap Chinese imports. $36 for an 8" production unglazed. I can get the same thing locally for $16.

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
I appreciate your endorsement which will prompt me to take a second look. However, I search a lot for pots online and they are charging exorbitant prices for cheap Chinese imports. $36 for an 8" production unglazed. I can get the same thing locally for $16.
I cannot get much of anything locally so I have limited options for comparison. I basically have to compare to other online retailers which outs them right in line, especially when you add in the now free shipping...

Bunjeh

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
If you need pots, let me know. I will go to Rob Cho and BNW, take pictures and ship them to you. I did check out the site again and you are correct, there is a lot to be had. I got all of the pots below for $64 locally. I would be glad to help.

Attachments

• pots.jpg
    pots.jpg
    345.2 KB · Views: 20
Top Bottom