Stoned...

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
(I DO have a piece of alumina brick, sanded to the specifics of my “control” baffle marker.. if needed, though.. not like I “burned my baffle bridge” 🤣🤣)

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
This rectangle... boasts the highest structural integrity (so far) of ANY other rectangles I made.

There where these neat instructional videos, by this smooth, city cat. That helped me refine alot of my right-angle technique, seam-finishing and overall slab handling.

They should be linked here. ;)

My only problem with this rectangle.. is that I was trying out new lats, and I don’t like the thickness. But it.. is.. STRONG.

This’n’ll be’fr’sale soonuff. ;)

B81B45F7-6B3D-4FF3-BB1E-8974AE068074.jpegFC3B6B5C-BA91-452C-A301-218F7D99B434.jpeg
(Also the 4-foot shack pictured above is “listed” here now :) )

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
You jumped right back into it as soon as you got home. :D
I used the “travel delirium”! 😂

...one of the strangest feelings i’ve felt... like being strung out on speed... at a constant low dose of mescaline.

Still not quite “baseline”.. actually missing the mountains ALOT now that I am further away.. the ocean, as well.

🤓

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
How about carving a rubber stamp for a texture-applier?

Any thoughts... I have one laying around. 🤪

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You could, or you can just go pick up some nicely textured rocks. All the Stone Age pots I made use real rocks for the imprints. This assures that every pot is different.
Try it and you will never have to carve a rock texture again, which seldom looks like real rock.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
You could, or you can just go pick up some nicely textured rocks. All the Stone Age pots I made use real rocks for the imprints. This assures that every pot is different.
Try it and you will never have to carve a rock texture again, which seldom looks like real rock.
Awesome! Thanks!

I have many... MANY boxes and shelves of rocks!

🤓

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
It’s SO hard to “pass that threshold”...Human hands are present! Damnit!... I’m very excited to start experimenting with different rocks.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
It’s SO hard to “pass that threshold”...Human hands are present! Damnit!... I’m very excited to start experimenting with different rocks.
Because, to my eyes, every “carve” or channel is done in MY “handwriting/brushstroke”

🤣🤣🤣

Like you can’t REALLY convince a bird that your mouth-calls are TRUE...

I always imagine it like the Bird hears said call, looks around and thinks, “What the HECK is wrong with THAT bird?”

🤣🤣

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
As the primary cook of a household with a member who has Seliac’s.. I DEFINITELY have corn starch, as well!

Thank you, friend!
Yeah, we are gluten free here as well. And my wife only tolerates a minimal amount of corn or corn by products since corn is a grain.
I am the cook here as well. I love cooking as long as no one is in my way. We have it all figured out.

Top Bottom