Stones for sale.......

Fangorn

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I hope I didn't mislead anyone. I really don't want to sell them individually, to much trouble. My wife would like them gone, dust catchers ya know. Let me explain something for folks that don't collect stones. My stones are not traditional Japanese Suiseki. My collection consists of Chinese viewing stones or scholar rocks. They are to be enjoyed for their unique shape and what the viewer sees in them. Chinese viewing stones are named after the region in which they are found. Some of the ones I have are no longer collected. Where they were found is now the bottom of a very large lake and a couple are illegal to ship out of the country now. My stones are displayed on two repo antique pieces of Chinese furniture which I would let go with the stones if anyone was interested. The coke can is there for reference, these are not small stones.

Harry

Harry
you might be interested in taking a look at this. This is a stone that was brought to the antique road show on PBS. I've seen it in person and it is a very cool stone CLICK

Last edited:

Klytus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I think we are lucky ol' Harry never had an eye for the deciduous bonsai,the thought of a fellow selling of his Plums would be terrible.

Top Bottom