Stones for sale.......

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
I have a large stone collection for sale, I need the room. The problem, it's to heavy to ship in todays climate. If some would want to pick them up, I would sell for 25 cents on the dollar.

Harry

Last edited:

Umeboshi

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
You could probably ship them USPS flat rate for fairly cheaply if sold individually.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Photos Harry...photos... if they were awesome enough I would think it was worth the drive. :D Plus you owe me a drink in your garden. :D

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Here are three for now, I have pictures of all of them somewhere, I will find them and post them.

Harry

Attachments

• WULING2.jpg
    WULING2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 143
  • WULING3 (1).jpg
    WULING3 (1).jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 137
  • LING BI 4.jpg
    LING BI 4.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 134

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
A few more.

Harry

Attachments

• DUCK.jpg
    DUCK.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 119
  • EEL RIVER.jpg
    EEL RIVER.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 154
  • GOBI2.jpg
    GOBI2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 118
  • LING BI 2.jpg
    LING BI 2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 104
  • LING BI 3.jpg
    LING BI 3.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 98

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
More.

Harry

Attachments

• LVLIANG.jpg
    LVLIANG.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 69
  • TAIHU.jpg
    TAIHU.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 76
  • TAIHU#2.jpg
    TAIHU#2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 65
  • TAIHU3.jpg
    TAIHU3.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 73
  • WULING.jpg
    WULING.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 79

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
My personal favorite and best stone, the Elephant. These are not all of them, there are more, I just don't have pictures of them. A picture of one of my displays with two of my stones.

Harry

Attachments

• XIXIA.jpg
    XIXIA.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC01176.JPG
    DSC01176.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Dang Harry, you're killing me. Why are you selling your viewing stones? I can understand the bonsai, but why the stones? Each with its own custom dai, no less. You could have them in the tea house by the pond...

tmmason10

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Wow those are pretty stunning. Not exactly into suiseki yet but those are all very nice. I wish I had gotten a chance to buy some of your bonsai at 25 cents to the dollar.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
I hope I didn't mislead anyone. I really don't want to sell them individually, to much trouble. My wife would like them gone, dust catchers ya know. Let me explain something for folks that don't collect stones. My stones are not traditional Japanese Suiseki. My collection consists of Chinese viewing stones or scholar rocks. They are to be enjoyed for their unique shape and what the viewer sees in them. Chinese viewing stones are named after the region in which they are found. Some of the ones I have are no longer collected. Where they were found is now the bottom of a very large lake and a couple are illegal to ship out of the country now. My stones are displayed on two repo antique pieces of Chinese furniture which I would let go with the stones if anyone was interested. The coke can is there for reference, these are not small stones.

Harry

My source, good guy to deal with, likes to bargain. Stone prices aren't to bad, it's the shipping that kills, almosts doubles the price.
http://stores.ebay.com/Chinese-natural-stone

Nice stones, but to expensive
http://www.spirit-stones.com/gallery/?album=2&gallery=1

Attachments

• DSC01116.jpg
    DSC01116.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC01118.jpg
    DSC01118.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Ang3lfir3

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
when you get around to wanting to let them go individually ..... please contact me.... not a huge fan of ling bi ... but the ones I contacted you about are interesting to me....

Ang3lfir3

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I actually recognized the Eel River stone when I saw it....

and as my wife said we are pretty familiar with Ken ..... great Guy and he has AMAZING taste in stones (and knows where to get em)

buffrider

Mame
Reaction score
Im in Tulsa. Wish I had an hour and half to go there. You should come down to our club meeting sOme time and let everyone know.

Top Bottom