Stoneware Stone Look Pot for Sale

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have decided to sell this pot because I am out of space and more will be ready in a few weeks. This pots is stoneware fired to cone 6 with an absorbancy of less than 1%. Coloration is through use of fired on oxides and pot is not otherwise glazed. It is $90 which includes shipping in the USA. I prefer payment by postal money order but will consider a check for payment. (I know where to find you.)

Pot is 11 x 6.5 inside and 12.5 x 8 outside. Depth inside is about 2 inches. Weight is about 5 1/2 pounds. This pot is flat on the bottom so it would be best used on slats or a spacer of some sort if that is a concern to you. It should drain freely regardless as the bottom is not smooth, it is flat.
IMG_4616.JPGIMG_4617.JPG
IMG_4618.JPGIMG_4619.JPG

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I prefer payment by postal money order but will consider a check for payment.

What the hell is a postal money order?

Hell, what is a check?

I can PayPal you now or I'd have to hide a check from her.....

Even if I was drinking at 9AM you still won't catch me sleeping on this!

DiBs however if that's ok with you.

Sorce

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What the hell is a postal money order?

Hell, what is a check?

I can PayPal you now or I'd have to hide a check from her.....

Even if I was drinking at 9AM you still won't catch me sleeping on this!

DiBs however if that's ok with you.

Sorce
I am honored Sorce.
You can use PayPal if you send money as friends and family (I certainly think that applies). I am trying to stay away from PayPal generally because of the $15,000 1099 they sent me. Its a pisser because I sold a bunch of stuff at a loss just to have it gone and now I have this huge tax liability to deal with. Anything over $600 in Virginia and they nail you. Its $20,000 in most states and it is my first PayPal 1099 in 18 years of using PayPal.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I forgot. If it's alright with you, I'll work on a better method for you.

Can I call it mine? 😊

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Send me a PM!
I'll have the guy in finance charge it to the R&D department!

I'm honored to have it.....

And wait'll you see it planted!

Sorce

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
So glad you are making pots again. Very nice pot, not my style, but still very nice.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
So glad you are making pots again. Very nice pot, not my style, but still very nice.
Thanks. Yeah, I know its not your style but I have a knack for this sort of thing.
Hope to throw some pots before the weeks end. Those will mostly be glazed pots. I have a couple glaze combinations I have found that work for me pretty well.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah, I know its not your style but I have a knack for this sort of thing.
Hope to throw some pots before the weeks end. Those will mostly be glazed pots. I have a couple glaze combinations I have found that work for me pretty well.
I didn't mean it to sound like I didn't like it, just that I don't have the sort of tree that would fit that sort of pot. I have, as my husband often tells me "sissy" trees, or something similar ;).

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I didn't mean it to sound like I didn't like it, just that I don't have the sort of tree that would fit that sort of pot. I have, as my husband often tells me "sissy" trees, or something similar ;).
I understand that Carol, and not to be presumptuous, but I believe I know what you like in bonsai pots and probably other things as well. 💞

Top Bottom