Stop Motion Animation of Styling

PNW Bonsai

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm very enthralled by his work both video production and bonsai work. The way the video is produced is very easy to capture anyone's attention, bonsai enthusiast or not. Which Youtubes algorithm really love! Enough watch time and engagement on a video, youtube will start "advertising" the video to get more clicks/ad view which in terms means more money for Youtube(and the channel). Just think, someone randomly shared this video here in this thread. I'm sure this is being shared everywhere else IE... Reddit, Facebook, other forums etc..

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This video has popped in my view at least 10 times in the last weeks. I subscribed 10 secs into the video.
It is a very different way of doing it, looks great and makes a nice easy watch.

But yeah, has spent a lot of time on it is an understatement!

eplov90

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
I'm just a little surprised no one knows who he is here in the UK. It's not that big a community and his bonsai design skills are quite impressive so you'd think he would have either learned from some of the bigger names or participated in groups/events over the years. If he only became a bonsai artist in the last few years that would make his technical work even more impressive.

Mikecheck123

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I'm just a little surprised no one knows who he is here in the UK. It's not that big a community and his bonsai design skills are quite impressive so you'd think he would have either learned from some of the bigger names or participated in groups/events over the years. If he only became a bonsai artist in the last few years that would make his technical work even more impressive.
His lack of a name in his videos is also curious. It's been published before, though: Bucky Barnes. Which sounds like a fake name.... ;-)

ZombieNick

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
His lack of a name in his videos is also curious. It's been published before, though: Bucky Barnes. Which sounds like a fake name.... ;-)
It is, that is the Winter Soldier's real name. He kind of resembles him:

1634077651161.png

Edit: Like Peter Parker and Bruce Banner, marvel likes to use the same starting letters for the alter egos

Katie0317

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
I read that it took him a year to make this video.

Found the website below I saw that he responds to a few comments. Some people said things like "Can't wait to see you in X weeks" or something to that effect but it was random.

It must be his website because he uses the name "Bonsai Releaf" on shirts.

I picked up something about Brazil but I don't speak Portuguese so can't say what the connection is. He uses the name Bucky Barnes. (major Marvel character) and someone mentioned they look a bit alike. I can't say but it's an unusual name.

berzerkules

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It is, that is the Winter Soldier's real name. He kind of resembles him:

View attachment 402685

Edit: Like Peter Parker and Bruce Banner, marvel likes to use the same starting letters for the alter egos
Pretty sure most of those alliteration marvel character names were Stan Lee's creations. He said something along the lines of "I made so many characters I couldn't remember their real names so I started making their first and last names start with the same letter".

ps don't tell anyone I'm a comic nerd

pps that video was pretty cool too

MHBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Video was shared on massive viral sites. Reddit being one of them. Drives a ton of traffic.

Beautiful work, appealing and approachable to a lot of people. I hope he keeps it up!

Katie0317

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
In the first video, he speaks with what sounds like a native English accent to me.
Funny you say that, my husband has a good friend from Brazil and you would never, ever believe he was from anywhere other than the US. Everything about his voice sounds American...Just remembered that.

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I like it! That is quite instructional as well.

Top Bottom