Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Could you post a link to video or shop?

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks guys. I know I am not really great on the internet, but I am not stupid, really I'm not. I'm just internet challenged. My wife offered to buy me a smart phone and I told her I don't want one.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Thanks guys. I know I am not really great on the internet, but I am not stupid, really I'm not. I'm just internet challenged. My wife offered to buy me a smart phone and I told her I don't want one.

Yea my husband got a smart phone when he had to replace his in March and I have been regretting it ever since.....:eek:

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
good for you. reminds me of my dad. DOD satellite engineer, retired, got a flip phone and a used PC. always downplays himself

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Just looked at the site, those green mug look really nice.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
it does look like nice stuff. theres a girl in Montana i think with fantastic pottery. ill try to find her
Post the link if you can find it. It's always nice to see what others are doing with glazes.

Top Bottom