Summer Sale and the 100th Order Special!

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
Alright then. I’m looking for a pot tree. The kind that produces bonsai pots. Do you have those in stock right now?
2317E8D8-CBBF-46F1-9BBC-DED334C55945.jpegI can only find basic terracotta.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Knock.

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
We shouldn't have 1 problem finding a name for he who will likely both see the riddle, and get it.

Thanks for the Support!

Anybody fitting to come for a visit should be able to click the "pick-up" option to avoid shipping charges.

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I still hate shipping, that makes for 99 previous problems.

Sale Ends July 12th at midnight!

Sorce

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
You gonna get a big ass box at your door step and @sorce is going to pop out wearing a American flag thong and cowboy hat…. With a guitar…. and fairy dust….and sparklers and shit 🤣
Sounds like he's been over your house before. Cool with me, I'll put on my speedo
rDFfHb.gif

We can go to the bar, and sprinkle that fairy dust you gave him. ;)

BoringBetterElephantbeetle-max-1mb.gif
🤣

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
What an awesome surprise. It feels like Christmas in July! 🎅 You can't spell @sorce without SCORE! And that's what I did SCORE! :cool: Thank you so much, you're very kind, generous, and considerate. I'll try and keep the children you sent to live with me alive. And I love that you sent the ladybug larvae, always welcoming everyone to crazy because your already there. "Come on in, the Crazy is fine." 🤣 Thanks again man! Take a bow and have a beer on the house.

Four plants in that pot, and two free pots & flowers! Ladybugs not pictured.

PXL_20220714_221819343.jpg

New home next to Aunt Juniper. Fairy dust and sparklers not pictured, but I do have my speedo on.

PXL_20220714_224131167.jpg

Top Bottom