T-shirt idea for Sorce.

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
I’ve been here for Just over a year and already I must say, Ive found interest in painting a picture of some of the bedrock contributors on the site.
-I guess not unlike following any personality on any type of social media. Getting to know a little about people’s unique personalities is what makes this place rich.

Anyways. Here’s an idea for a Sorce shirt.D8C29F1A-FA4D-406E-913C-772CB2315F0E.jpeg

I plan on a 2 color screen print. Not sure on color. Critique and criticism welcome.
Oh, by the way, images were found on the web, redrawn and arranged.
Graduated from art school but not a great drawer. 😏

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
Super dope! Love the play on the moon.
Thank you.
I hope this shit doesn’t come off as fanboy creepy, 😂 but no, I have a printing setup at my house and am always looking for a reason to use it. pretty fun thinking of how to represent other characters in the Nut.

fredman

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Love it. A Source of strength...and wisdom, he's been to this community for a long time.
Also seeing that he's a riser on the pot making front...maybe work a pot in to.... somewhere...
Then there's the other pot...Hmmm, maybe not 😉

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone

I think I'm gonna selfie bomb a thread tomorrow!
🤫😜

I dig the drawing, especially the upside down tree, because just the other day I was wondering why people always use a poor representation of a bonsai on commercial things.

I think this is way less creepy than when folks fold in imaginary arguments here like some internet version of a futbol game.🤣

Let's make shirts that say...

"All my dead trees were dope!"

Sorce

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
Tha
I think I'm gonna selfie bomb a thread tomorrow!
🤫😜

I dig the drawing, especially the upside down tree, because just the other day I was wondering why people always use a poor representation of a bonsai on commercial things.

I think this is way less creepy than when folks fold in imaginary arguments here like some internet version of a futbol game.🤣

Let's make shirts that say...

"All my dead trees were dope!"

Sorce
haha! That could b on the back.

NOZZLE HEAD

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I’ve been here for Just over a year and already I must say, Ive found interest in painting a picture of some of the bedrock contributors on the site.
-I guess not unlike following any personality on any type of social media. Getting to know a little about people’s unique personalities is what makes this place rich.

Anyways. Here’s an idea for a Sorce shirt.View attachment 310136

I plan on a 2 color screen print. Not sure on color. Critique and criticism welcome.
Oh, by the way, images were found on the web, redrawn and arranged.
Graduated from art school but not a great drawer. 😏
Primary blue, and neon orange fit the @sorce i know😎

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
@sorce .

This how the sorce is viewed down here, not as a joker,
but as he who controls ----- Imagination [ dragons of fire / wind / earth / plasma ]
Curtesy K - with much respect Sorce.
Good Day
Anthony

Look out for when it becomes a painting

View attachment 310214
Love this illustration.
I guess I didn’t want to ride to much on the sorcerer concept, as much as representing the nonsense rascal attributes. -don’t want to describe a clown, but I enjoy the sometimes ‘upside down’ nature in which Sorce provides feedback and advice. Usually very sound help/advice often times delivered in a unique manor.
👍

Anthony

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@sorce ,

Nothing to do with Sorcery.
More as his mind grows in his creativity.
Hopefully next step he draws out his ideas, about pottery objects,
and either painting or sculpture.

Late start, but has talent [ k ]
Just remember, it need not show with plants.
Bonsai, unless mated with Holograms is not pemanent.
Slides over photographs.
Good Day
Anthony

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
As cyclical learning goes, I realized right now, that it wasn't until BVF's stack ranking thread, that I really realized the key to a good entire collection was to continuously move some things thru the system.

I took that approach with music, never going back to edit much, I like to capture the current mood.

This thing is the same with pottery, don't bother trying to fix junk, scrap it and make a new one!

This is why I tend to not sketch more than a Smoke Like basic drawing, really just to understand the visual of the proportions, or to save a memory that may get lost in....wait...what where we talking about! Lol!

The drawing should be the drawing.

This freestyle approach to pottery is one of the things I like most about it. Capturing a mix of my soul and what the clay is "urging" me to do.

None of these are fired yet.

Been on a tall and narrow kick. Trying to make enough things to find something the flower store a couple blocks down might care to carry.
20200619_113013.jpg

Sorce

Top Bottom