T5 Lighting question

cbroad

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I know Nance there
Yup, Nancy's been there for a good long while, at least 15-20 years; haha I keep seeing her around town! Betsy is another one that's been there for years too and knows her stuff. Kathy took over a few years ago after Margot retired, she had some tropical experience before taking over but she used to run her own greenhouse business so she has horticultural down.

janaiya

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The algae showed up with the BRT I got last month and has slowly spread. I wasn't sure if it would be harmful... I've been treating a few pots with a peroxide solution because of gnats. I guess I'll add cleaning up the algae to the list of chores!

77 is the temp. The humidity is typically between 30-45%, it was 25% this morning prior to watering. I've cut back on watering because of the gnats.

Great idea on placement! I've rearranged about 100 times this winter, i'll try that arrangement next.

Do you have a pic from the spreading algae on your BRT? I have some issues with mine with leaves turning white and can't find anything on the internet. I am trying to get as much info as possible. Thx

Top Bottom