Take a "Ridiculous" Self-Portrait; Win a pot! (or pots, donors depending)

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Here we GO!

It's time for some more community fun! WOOOOOOOHOOOO!!

Ok, this contest will be a drawing... In where ENTRANCE Prerequisites are a "Ridiculous" Self-Photograph... and you can enter UP TO three times (Each entry to require a different photo ((preferably at a different location and precise time)))

@ShadyStump agreed, some months ago to participate as our "Judge of Ridiculousness"...

Post the photo, If he "likes" it. It is "ridiculous" enough. Simple ENOUGH, right?

First things first... here is the pot I will be putting up.F8E9EF5D-554A-4762-93BF-4C6C87740067.jpegF3BE9568-C293-4928-B9A5-5BDDCD81023C.jpegE756A994-370B-42F5-8CF8-80C0145A93AB.jpeg

Ok.. and as far as the content ITSELF...

THIS is about the "lowest bar" of "ridiculous" we will allow to squeak through.E95FCDA2-5928-4B4D-B6B7-C4587AA2CD97.jpeg

But what we're REALLY looking for would look more like...070AE7B2-3767-491D-997A-B6865A182CB8.jpeg

Drawing will take place on May 2nd. Good luck to all!

🤓

ALSO! Anyone with ideas or interested in donating a prize, you can PM me or "let er rip" here.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
🤔 😖 ...Rats. Too good to pass up the chance...
...Slinking away to ponder this. 😤
The idea was to gently prod those shy folks... community building... 😂😂

The upside, the photo has the PRETEXT of 'Ridiculous'... so no matter WHAT...

The photo is SUPPOSED to be "whatever the heck perceived inadequacy(cies) only noticed by one's self and used to fuel this fear"...in ANY guise of ridiculous...

It's the firing line blank.

🤓

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
😘 Wow! All that perty hair. I get just my belt loop caught on door handles sometimes.
That's a safety issue right there. Even the loop on the back of my hikers gets caught on a bolt
under my work truck seat, don't know it, then when I exit it's an Americas Funniest Videos moment.
I think he meant a current picture :)

TN_Jim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
😘 Wow! All that perty hair. I get just my belt loop caught on door handles sometimes.
That's a safety issue right there. Even the loop on the back of my hikers gets caught on a bolt
under my work truck seat, don't know it, then when I exit it's an Americas Funniest Videos moment.
I think he meant a current picture :)
dang hoops are the worst!🙄

Top Bottom