Taking a Second to Say Thank You

dbonsaiw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I've had some pretty crazy interests over the years, but bonsai may just take the cake. With all the different species of trees out there, all the intricacies of the art and all the "it depends", bonsai is not an easy art to break into. Even with all the information available on the internet and awesome books, it's still rather intimidating and confusing. So I wanted to just take a moment to say thank you to all the bonsai masters and nubes alike on this forum for taking the time to respond to all the silly questions they heard a 1000X before and for the guidance. I've learned far more on this forum than anywhere else. Looking forward to a great 2022 and paying it forward to the next set of nubes.

BrierPatch

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I've had some pretty crazy interests over the years, but bonsai may just take the cake. With all the different species of trees out there, all the intricacies of the art and all the "it depends", bonsai is not an easy art to break into. Even with all the information available on the internet and awesome books, it's still rather intimidating and confusing. So I wanted to just take a moment to say thank you to all the bonsai masters and nubes alike on this forum for taking the time to respond to all the silly questions they heard a 1000X before and for the guidance. I've learned far more on this forum than anywhere else. Looking forward to a great 2022 and paying it forward to the next set of nubes.
I second that "taking a second"!

Fidur

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yes, this forum is the best. Knowledge, advice, support..... and always camaraderie
Thanks to all members for their efforts to help others! Also to BonsaiNut (the member) for the all the technical work to make this forum so enjoyable!

Top Bottom