Taking my first bonsai class

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
Once you are a member do they have a Facebook members page or other means of communication?
They have a Facebook page… I’m pretty sure you don’t need to be a member to join that. They also have an email tree that is sent out to all members concerning club issues. It’s a very well run club and very organized… Equal new members and old veterans like me. You’ll have fun and learn a lot

Kullas

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
They have a Facebook page… I’m pretty sure you don’t need to be a member to join that. They also have an email tree that is sent out to all members concerning club issues. It’s a very well run club and very organized… Equal new members and old veterans like me. You’ll have fun and learn a lot
Thanks. Friday i will send my desk and become a member.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
There is nothing worth going to Atlanta For.
Have you been to the club show or... ? ABS club shows are visited by bonsai enthusiasts from all over the southeast. The current membership includes folks with exceptional trees being consistently shown at the national expo and they import bonsai professionals from all over the country and abroad. I lived about 45 min away from the ATL Botanical Garden where shows and meetings usually take place and typically avoided going inside the perimeter but would be all over the meetings and shows if I could get there.

... and Scofflaw Brewing is 15 minutes up rt 75... headed north ;)

pjciii

Sapling
Reaction score
west of Franklin, NC on a mountain elevation 2640'
USDA Zone
7b
Have you been to the club show or... ? ABS club shows are visited by bonsai enthusiasts from all over the southeast. The current membership includes folks with exceptional trees being consistently shown at the national expo and they import bonsai professionals from all over the country and abroad. I lived about 45 min away from the ATL Botanical Garden where shows and meetings usually take place and typically avoided going inside the perimeter but would be all over the meetings and shows if I could get there.

... and Scofflaw Brewing is 15 minutes up rt 75... headed north ;)
I worked for the Major airlines and lived in lawrenceville 43.7 miles each way. Used to go down for programs to watch the ASO, been to Fox so many times, Fernbank. Been all over that down. They have let the inmates run the asylum. But yes

Kullas

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
So, well the class got canceled. I was really looking forward to attending today. Maybe they will reschedule on a day I can be there.

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
So, well the class got canceled. I was really looking forward to attending today. Maybe they will reschedule on a day I can be there.
I am sorry. Looks like you are doomed to be primordial noob for a while longer.

Kullas

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Did you ever find out if there was a rescheduled Class or if the were going to add you to one of the other classes that might work for you. Ever find out the reason for the cancelation
Not yet. I got to call them back. What I was told was there was only 2 of us and it was mothers day weekend.

Top Bottom