Telperion Farms contact info?

small trees

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
I have emailed them twice in the past year and never gotten a response. Does anyone know if they have an updated email that isn't on their website or anything like that?

John Ruger

Shohin
Reaction score
Chris is a forum member. May want to try contacting him via private message, or have you tried the phone# listed on the website?

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Great guy and great place to buy from. They may be super busy this time of year. It's worth the wait. They know how to grow trees. I got a great JPB from them.
http://www.telfarms.com

small trees

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
Chris is a forum member. May want to try contacting him via private message, or have you tried the phone# listed on the website?
Any idea what his username is? I haven't, mainly because I stay busy enough that it would probably end up being a game of phone tag. I would prefer to email if possible just because it works better with my schedule.
Great guy and great place to buy from. They may be super busy this time of year. It's worth the wait. They know how to grow trees. I got a great JPB from them.
http://www.telfarms.com

I sent an email in early 2013 and one a couple months ago and have never gotten one back. I wasn't sure if the email listed was outdated or what.

discusmike

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I spoke to him via email last year looking for a kishu, never did recieve any pics

berobinson82

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
had some extra cash burning a hole in my pocket when I reached out to Telperion. Shame I never received a reply. It's a great problem when your business has more customers than you can handle. In my case, I'd hire extra help. Hope nothing has gone wrong in his personal life to be nonresponsive.

pwk5017

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6/7
I just bought a pine from Chris. It's literally in the mail as we speak. They have been crazy busy, so email him again.

small trees

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
I just bought a pine from Chris. It's literally in the mail as we speak. They have been crazy busy, so email him again.

Okay, will do. I was mainly worried that I was using the wrong email. Now I see he's just busy. Thanks guys.

Telperion

Seedling
Reaction score
Georgia.
Sorry you have had trouble contacting us. We get a lot of email, and we do find that some emails go to the junk file for some reason.
The proper email address is tfarms@wvi.com.
If that doesn't work, call 503-881-1147.
Have had crazy weather, but it is finally clearing up.
Thanks for the inquiry,
Chris Kirk
Telperion Farms

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Lol Chris must have forgot his login info....

Top Bottom