Texas shohin

markyscott

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
If you think that's big Adair, wait till you see the Shohin stand for the seven point display.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
If you think that's big Adair, wait till you see the Shohin stand for the seven point display.
Oh, you're planning on the small display, huh?

I thought the standard when showing Texas Shohin was an eleven point! Don't forget that you get credit for two points with the mounted longhorn steer head used instead of a scroll...

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Texas Shohin = oxymoron???
No, just just a silly post posted by a moron! Me!

Sam Adina has access to old olives in California, and he's a wizard at turning stumps into potential bonsai.

I have one, now MarkyScott does, too.

If anyone wants one of these monsters, PM me, and I can put you in touch with Sam. He has olives of all sizes. Even bonafide shohin.

markyscott

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I have two from him actually. This one and one that actually did fit in my carry-on. I'll post a picture soon.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I have one "carry-on" size one, too. It's still storing on the bench at Boon's. Maybe I'll bring it home this year.

markyscott

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Oh, you're planning on the small display, huh?

I thought the standard when showing Texas Shohin was an eleven point! Don't forget that you get credit for two points with the mounted longhorn steer head used instead of a scroll...

I have a special display planned.
image.jpeg

Top Bottom