Thank you William Valavanis!

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Has anyone received any pre-bonsai pines from Bill this year? I ordered one in January, and thought it would have shipped by now. I did not know that Bill left the country ( explains lack of email response).

Have you tried calling? I don't know if Diane is with him but I called and spoke with her regarding my order. She was a pleasure to speak with and everything was handled quickly.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Hello from the opening day of Kokufu Bonsai Ten in Tokyo.

Your order has not been shipped out yet. If people do not request a specific shipping date, I use my 48 years of bonsai study to send them the plants when their local climate is suitable for potting. Many people request mid-March, late-March, even April.

Now that I know you would like your plants now I'll ship them out on Monday, February 21 when I arrive home. They will be sent by USPS Priority Mail and you "should" have them by Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks for asking and I hope you like your new plants and enjoy training them.

Bill

Mojosan

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks Bill!

Not worried, just curious about shipping times.

Have fun !! Wish I was there.

Alex DeRuiter

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I think it's service like this that attracts attention and more business. Just from this post alone I've already made a couple orders. One of the orders may not have been made before stock ran out, but I think the other should be good. Crossing my fingers! Thanks again for the link, and thanks in advance, William, for the trees! :D

Top Bottom