Thanks Graydon

bonsai barry

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I just wanted to show off the new workstation that I received from Graydon. I won it in an auction he sponsored to help Bill V. after the fire destroyed his home.

This work station is the best! My previous work station was the top of my BBQ. It wasn't very handy and my BBQ's tasted a bit funny, so I can enjoy the new work station for a variety of reasons.

If you want specifics about the workstation you can visit Graydon's web site: www.mcdonaldstreet.com

Attachments

• work-station.jpg
    work-station.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 78

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
And thank you! Mighty nice photo there. I might need to snatch that for my site. Glad it made it well and you were able to get it assembled.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thats really nice Barry. Congrat's.

I need a whole lot more room than that when I am working. I would need a beer holder, a place for my Blues Player, portable ice chest, book holder for the "Idiot's Guide to Bonsai", and a small LCD TV for all the cool bonsai video's on You Tube.

Cheers, Al

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Graydon,

Thanks for stepping up and giving to the community, you went above and beyond the call of duty.

Will

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
Thats really nice Barry. Congrat's.

I need a whole lot more room than that when I am working. I would need a beer holder, a place for my Blues Player, portable ice chest, book holder for the "Idiot's Guide to Bonsai", and a small LCD TV for all the cool bonsai video's on You Tube.

Cheers, Al

Funny you mention all those items because I have been working on a new design. It's got all that AND wheels. I was thinking of calling it the "Smoke station" but I then realized hat the DEA would be all over me like did with Tommy Chong.

grog

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I raise a pint of "grog" to you Graydon

I thought it was odd they were drawing blood for a bout of athlete's foot. :mad:

A mobile workstation with a cooler and beer holder built in? We'll have to have a ceremony... Sir Graydon!

bonsai barry

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well, if you're going to add a beer carrier, I'd like to suggest you also add a rod on which to hang spools of wire. I'm not sure why, but I prefer to hang several spools on a rod rather than loose on the bench.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Funny you mention all those items because I have been working on a new design. It's got all that AND wheels. I was thinking of calling it the "Smoke station" but I then realized hat the DEA would be all over me like did with Tommy Chong.

Maybe something like Rodney Dangerfields golf bag in Caddy Shack!

Top Bottom