Thanks to all the new members & visitors!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I am happy to say that BonsaiNut is continuing to grow by leaps and bounds - our traffic is increasing substantially each month. January 2007 results are in, and traffic is up over 60% from December. Thank you to all the new members, and the older members who have provided such a great foundation for our online community!

Tachigi

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Woo Hoooooo ...... Thats great news! It doesn't suprise me though :)

Jay Wilson

Shohin
Reaction score
Good news indeed! Thanks to You Bonsainut for starting it off.
Jay

For those that love Pseudonyms: idum rednek

BonsaiWes

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am happy to say that BonsaiNut is continuing to grow by leaps and bounds - our traffic is increasing substantially each month. January 2007 results are in, and traffic is up over 60% from December. Thank you to all the new members, and the older members who have provided such a great foundation for our online community!

If things keep going like this soon you will be wanting us to take it a little easy on the bandwitdth.;)

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
join now - operators are standing

That is good news. I'm happy to see it (us) grow.

Here's my plea to the guests and members - the lurkers - come on in! Sign up and become a member. Pick a screen name or use your own. Become part of the family. Help us grow and help yourself grow as well.

I know some of you have things to ask and things to share. You may have an answer to some of the questions posted already. What are you waiting for - join now.

But wait... if you join in the next 30 minutes we'll double your order. That's right - double your order for no additional fee!

OK - I got a bit carried away... but you get the idea right?

zelk

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Excellent news. I am glad to hear it :D :) :D

Ozzy

Seedling
Reaction score
Apart from advertising purposes I really can't see why groups think they have to grow into some sort of colossus to be a good group, hasn't Bonsai taught us quality is preferrable to quantity?, I prefer small and friendly groups where everyone knows each other as opposed to anonymous and impersonal super communities like Bonsaitalk has become, just my two bobs worth anyway. :)

PaulStokes

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4-5
Apart from advertising purposes I really can't see why groups think they have to grow into some sort of colossus to be a good group, hasn't Bonsai taught us quality is preferrable to quantity?, I prefer small and friendly groups where everyone knows each other as opposed to anonymous and impersonal super communities like Bonsaitalk has become, just my two bobs worth anyway. :)
Hey, I couldn't of said it better myself. ;)
-Paul

bonsainotwar

Sapling
Reaction score
Walter Pall has a link on his great blog,which is how I learned of this place.

Top Bottom