THAT Juniper

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hey Smoke, glad you mentioned this tree in our conversation on the other thread so that it led to these pics and this progression. Its really eye opening to see a tree of this calibur worked from the day it was dug up. Sometimes when watching demos or online videos and whatnot its easy to think one can take a tree from rough stock to show quality in just a session or two. Really enjoyed seeing your time and thought process put into this and I think its going to help me see my own trees on a different timetable.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey Smoke, glad you mentioned this tree in our conversation on the other thread so that it led to these pics and this progression. Its really eye opening to see a tree of this calibur worked from the day it was dug up. Sometimes when watching demos or online videos and whatnot its easy to think one can take a tree from rough stock to show quality in just a session or two. Really enjoyed seeing your time and thought process put into this and I think its going to help me see my own trees on a different timetable.
Depends on your perspective. I did take it from that to this in three days. Could have did it in one if it wasn't so damn hot here!

DSC_00022.JPG DSC_00111.JPG

Arcto

Chumono
Reaction score
Great progression. Love these start to finish threads. Not wearing a pink thong while using torches and power tools was a wise decision!

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Great progression. Love these start to finish threads. Not wearing a pink thong while using torches and power tools was a wise decision!
I do wear other things other than thongs to work on trees

IMG_1191.PNG

Top Bottom