Thats how the nature moves the whole forest

eryk2kartman

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Its Ireland so most of the hill are bog, so with enough water this can happen, however it was 1st time i saw something like that hence shared here:)

CWTurner

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Follow that tree!
Early in the footage, I thought that the foreground was moving to the right. That is amazing and disorienting.
How far did that slippage move?
CW

eryk2kartman

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Amazing moment trees on hillside slide down slope after peat slippage on windfarm in Northern Ireland
A passerby was stunned to see an entire landscape move in front of his eyes. The unsettling incident was the result of a peat slippage in Northern Ireland There were no reports of injury or concerns the local water supply affected.
This is the startling moment an entire landscape moves from one side of a hill to another during a peat slippage in Northern Ireland.

Thats all i know :) looks unreal.
Here is another angle, the best is - it happened on Friday the 13th :)

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Amazing moment trees on hillside slide down slope after peat slippage on windfarm in Northern Ireland
A passerby was stunned to see an entire landscape move in front of his eyes. The unsettling incident was the result of a peat slippage in Northern Ireland There were no reports of injury or concerns the local water supply affected.
This is the startling moment an entire landscape moves from one side of a hill to another during a peat slippage in Northern Ireland.

Thats all i know :) looks unreal.
Here is another angle, the best is - it happened on Friday the 13th :)
Friday 13th 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Now that I see it from above It makes me wonder how many ancient bodies are hiding in that bog preserved and ready for discovery.

Top Bottom