The 2022 Christmas Gift List thread

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
$100 for a garden tour is too much but a $425 table on casters is good?? lol!!
A one time tour vs versatile table that will last years and can be used at the studio I apprentice at as well… but go ahead use my opinion as fuel to question my validity all because I don’t have the same opinion as you.

Last edited:

BrianBay9

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
$100 for a garden tour is too much but a $425 table on casters is good?? lol!!

My wife is always asking for gift ideas for me, that will justify her expenditures on her own hobbies. I know how much she's spending by the amounts she wants to spend on me! It all balances out in the end, at least until the bank account hits zero.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Thanks for the reminder! I've been meaning to get one of these for a while now. It's being shipped as we speak!

I tell ya it's great. Can put 3 to 8 trees in there depending on the size and move them all in one trip instead of one at a time. Saves me a lot of time and walking back and forth

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
My wife is always asking for gift ideas for me, that will justify her expenditures on her own hobbies. I know how much she's spending by the amounts she wants to spend on me! It all balances out in the end, at least until the bank account hits zero.

So funny. My husband has had similar ideas. One winter, we were standing outside of the open garage where I had my trees stored for winter. He asked me "so how much money do you think you have invested in all these trees...lol".

He wanted to start a new hobby that required an expensive purchase of some equipment.

As long as the bills are paid and we put some away for savings, we should allow ourselves to enjoy some of it.

Top Bottom