The 2022 Holiday Photo Drawing

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
For the 2022 Holiday Season, we are going to have another free drawing! All you have to do to enter is take a "Holiday" themed photo and post it to this thread (please only post ONCE). The quality of your photo will not be judged - you qualify just by showing up! Can be anything holiday themed - religious, new year's, winter snow... whatever makes you smile! (Apologies in advance for my photo... it was raining, LOL)

December-photo-contest.jpg

The drawing will close on midnight, January 1, in whatever time zone you live in. New Year's Day photos are great - just don't try to sneak one in on January 2nd!

waz-contest.jpg

The winner of the drawing will receive a nice pair of Wazakura twig scissors! (The pair that I reviewed in a prior thread) Excellent tools, and very sharp! Enjoy the drawing!!

Last edited:

jandslegate

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Department Christmas tree. Six dollar Thuja in five dollar pot. Styled with broken pruners, channel locks and 18g copper craft wire. Spent the last hour at work doing this. Did not get permission but technically I'm a bonsai professional now, lol. My inspiration was Charlie Brown in winter.

Attachments

• 20221208_192455.jpg
    20221208_192455.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 44

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
We are way better than Humans. Loyalty and forgiveness goes a long way. The human race needs to learn how to seek love not anger. :) You can learn a lot from a animal.
Truer words have never been said, lost my boy shih tzu Koby a few months ago due to diabetes and pancreatitis Im missing him every day, I would do anything to see him again. 😢😢😢.

Top Bottom