The Accent (Companion) Plant Thread

wireme

Masterpiece
USDA Zone
Good thread idea, maybe you'll get more response in spring when things are fresh and flowering.
One of my favourites, moss, native sedums and garden chives on a stone, third season since planting.

Attachments

wireme

Masterpiece
USDA Zone
New to this year, plant dug from gravel pit and moss on dog bone, not a dogs actual bone but a bone you would give to a dog. Long and lanky from time in the mist house, should look good next year, it does flower.

Attachments

Cypress187

Masterpiece
USDA Zone
8b
New to this year, plant dug from gravel pit and moss on dog bone, not a dogs actual bone but a bone you would give to a dog. Long and lanky from time in the mist house, should look good next year, it does flower.
Very nice natural shari on that accent plant man. :)

USDA Zone
6 B
Zach being a fellow club member and friend of mine always has some really cool accent plants for shows and display ideas. I'm hoping some of his talent can rub off on me.

This is my first stab at an accent:
Lambs ear
Unknown pot.

Attachments

I only have one at the moment, lost my other two in the intense heat of summer and lack of rain.
I love the sedum accent by wire and Adair's spiral accent.
DSC_0072.JPG
Dwarf Mondo Grass (Ophiopogon japonicus 'Nana') and Baby/Angel's Tears (Soleirolia soleirolii). Unfortunately most of the baby's tears dried out.

USDA Zone
3A
Good thread idea, maybe you'll get more response in spring when things are fresh and flowering.
One of my favourites, moss, native sedums and garden chives on a stone, third season since planting.
Again I am loving this.