THE ART OF BONSAI SOUTH WALES, Newport, Wales, UK. June 17th 10:00 - 16:00

Anthony

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Big Thank You !!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Beautiful Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could send something for all that effort.
Good Day
Anthony

ConorDash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b

TomB

Omono
Reaction score
Didn't get a chance to say hello @TomB , only passed you once and you were in deep conversation with someone.
You should have interrupted! Would have been good to meet you. Next time.
Thanks for uploading all those pics - not looked at mine yet, maybe tomorrow.

TomB

Omono
Reaction score
5th pic down, chinese elm, that trunk is super cool!! Canopy still has a way to go, could be so much better, but its still good now.
It decided to be annoying and dropped a bunch of older inner leaves over a few days before the show. Was touch and go whether I took it or not.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Some super cool stuff going on there. Thanks ever so much for posting photos. So many D trees, I'm in heaven!

ConorDash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
It decided to be annoying and dropped a bunch of older inner leaves over a few days before the show. Was touch and go whether I took it or not.

It’s yours? Lol whoops I feel my comment was rude now!
That sucks man.. at least I wasn’t wrong, it was supposed to have a lot more leaves lol.
Weirdly, 2 or my Elms have had a load of yellowing leaves too, over past week.
They are both in uncomfortable situations though currently so, unsure what’s going on but not too worried. They are Chinese Elms after all.

That trunk on yours is great.. seriously so character filled and awesome looking.
If you’ve any progression pics, please do link me.

Aaron S.

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
None of my trees will never be that nice, those are beautiful.

TomB

Omono
Reaction score
@Victorim 's pictures are better than mine, so just a few from me of my own display. As mentioned above I wasn't that happy with the state of the elm, my shohin Field maple was the better of the two I thought. The building is called 'The Riverfront' hence the water-themed composition (the scroll illustration is a dragonfly).

Victorim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
@Victorim 's pictures are better than mine, so just a few from me of my own display. As mentioned above I wasn't that happy with the state of the elm, my shohin Field maple was the better of the two I thought. The building is called 'The Riverfront' hence the water-themed composition (the scroll illustration is a dragonfly).

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1743/28

003975917_e7139bc0f6_z.jpg

Sorry I missed your maple tom. I did like it :) I'd had a couple at the bar before the second round when I took the photos ;)

Top Bottom