The Aussie club (all other makes and models welcome too!)

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
This is our baby girl...Ahsoka. We have had English Bulldoge in our lives for 23 years...and these past two years with her has been life changing. Sure we'll always have a bulldog...but we'll never be without an Aussie! From her devious grins...to her body hugs...she is by far special in her own way.

When my mom passed unexpectantly and I learned of it after awaiting our son to have surgery...I remember walking down the hall so excited with the outcome...to call my dad first to share the great news. To have my step mom answer...and her crying. ( I thought my dad had died ) then to learn it was my mom...the short relief that my dad was fine. To guilt...for my mom was dead. All I could think of in that roller coaster of emotion was...I need to get home to Ahoska...her lovin' will make me be able to breathe...odd...Sarge ( The bulldog in the one photo with Ahsoka) is my baby...such a mommas boy. But it was her...and the love she so abundantly shares that I needed the most. I am so blessed to have her. :eek:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg