The beer bottle (or can) Bonsai Thread

It's Kev

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Another one, no beer can coz it’s 9am. This guy has certainly seen some tough times in his short life, but he’s resilient and unrelenting.
P.S. I didn’t stomp it like that. I rescued it from all the perils of parking lots.
A5C62BBA-AA64-4D3B-B96D-8E1227D9DFDF.jpeg

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
It is really great to see a tree progress, especially in cases where the improvement is due in part, or in whole to improvement with the grower. Looking good. Trees do not do this by themselves.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Does it really taste like Beer? Too many of these modern craft beers taste like alcoholic fruit juice, or some other fluid, but not beer. My son got hold of some a couple of weeks ago that tasted more like lemonade than beer. The only way you knew it was beer was that after a couple of belts you started to feel something unfit to drive.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
What happened to this thread?
View attachment 207938

Went to City BBQ.
Had to try one.

That is good beer!

S

Recognize the pot below? I really like it. This is the tree you designed the pot for though it looks a bit frazzled right now because I cut out the candles a couple of weeks ago. This always makes a tree look kind of sad. I will try to get some close-ups of the new buds starting to form at the base of the cut candles. It really is starting to push a lot. I repotted the tree right after the show---ten days ago?
DSC_0680 copy.JPG

ColinFraser

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
32CC87E8-6F53-4DCF-B960-C83D595108F8.jpeg

One of my little olives with a Vortex IPA from “Captain Fatty’s” - a great little brewery near my Alma Mater, UC Santa Barbara :)

Top Bottom