The beer bottle (or can) Bonsai Thread

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6

Some of you have seen this before but now the beer bottle makes it significant.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Police. Jail. Car crashes. Fights

Not in that order I hope------?

I kinda hope it was...

Police Jail Fights Car Crashes...

Without a return to jail!

I think Jail is a right of passage in Michigan, is it not?

I guess if we're all drunk....the rules don't matter?

Sorce

fredman

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
cantankerous
Got the fright of my life when I saw that word. Though you were sick. Thank goodness it turned out you are only these......

bad-tempered, irascible, irritable, grumpy, grouchy, crotchety, tetchy, testy, crusty, curmudgeonly, ill-tempered, ill-natured, ill-humoured, peevish, cross, as cross as two sticks, fractious, disagreeable, pettish, crabbed, crabby, waspish, prickly, peppery, touchy, scratchy, splenetic, shrewish, short-tempered, hot-tempered, quick-tempered, dyspeptic, choleric, bilious, liverish, cross-grained;

:p:D:D:p

Last edited:

VAFisher

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Here's the only beer/tree pic I have - need to take some more. This little tree is now a goner. I think I let it get too dry this winter. Now I need to find something else to put in this nice little pot.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Here's the only beer/tree pic I have - need to take some more. This little tree is now a goner. I think I let it get too dry this winter. Now I need to find something else to put in this nice little pot.

One of those little Dwarf Mugos?

VAFisher

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
One of those little Dwarf Mugos?

It was. I learned the lesson that you've been warning of - that Mugos like to be watered. I'm doing better with some others that are in slightly bigger pots.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Sorry and good, but be careful; they like to be watered but they cannot tolerate being soggy. The watering tends to make the soil mix breath----literally.

Top Bottom