The Bonsai Nut custom title thread

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well, our fearless nut job leader @Bonsai Nut is about to eclipse the magic 10k mark. So it looks like we need to come up with his custom….. oh wait. There it is.

“Nuttier than your average nut”.

maybe this is our opportunity to try and give him a new title anyways. Just for grins. 🙂

I’ve never met Greg personally but I can def say that this site is invaluable to my day to day and my love for this crazy art. His advice is always sage and his ability to quash an out of hand thread on here is unparalleled. A perfect counselor when the conversation deviates from why we’re all here.

the Bonsai Negotiator
Bonsai Marriage Counselor
Cross Country Bonsai Nut
Different Coast- Same Nut

These are all stupid so anyway have any others?!?!

or maybe you just want to shower this site in all of the love. Either way.

thanks for this great Resource Greg!!!

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
So much fun... and just to add, my wife called me bonsainut long before this site existed :)

There is a reason why I also own the URL www.wifeofnerd.com :)
I get made fun of all the time by my wife. Like in a fun endearing kind of way. But still. She calls my trees my mistresses.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Jump Stud 2000

....and just because, someone in my sphere needs to be known as "Dreamy Kid Taco Drip....."

Last edited:

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well, our fearless nut job leader @Bonsai Nut is about to eclipse the magic 10k mark. So it looks like we need to come up with his custom….. oh wait. There it is.

“Nuttier than your average nut”.

maybe this is our opportunity to try and give him a new title anyways. Just for grins. 🙂

I’ve never met Greg personally but I can def say that this site is invaluable to my day to day and my love for this crazy art. His advice is always sage and his ability to quash an out of hand thread on here is unparalleled. A perfect counselor when the conversation deviates from why we’re all here.

the Bonsai Negotiator
Bonsai Marriage Counselor
Cross Country Bonsai Nut
Different Coast- Same Nut

These are all stupid so anyway have any others?!?!

or maybe you just want to shower this site in all of the love. Either way.

thanks for this great Resource Greg!!!
What is wrong with letting one choose own title! Or none at all?

Top Bottom