The Bonsainut 2021 New Year's Zoom Call!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Yes you heard that right... I am going to schedule a Zoom call for New Year's Day just to meet folks and wish everyone a happy 2021!

Sadly, I have a limit of 100 people on a call... so once I turn on the video chat room, only the first 100 people will be able to come in.

With 100 people, I assume it will be total chaos! So I may turn on moderation so each person gets the opportunity to speak in turn. But I hope it will be a ton of fun! Let me know what you think!

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
That will be a challenge for sure :D
Will you post the link publicly?
Yes I will have to...

But I will do so only a few minutes before the call, to reduce the chance of spammers. As I get closer to the date, I will schedule the time and post details for everyone!

Clicio

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
11a
Yes I will have to...

But I will do so only a few minutes before the call, to reduce the chance of spammers. As I get closer to the date, I will schedule the time and post details for everyone!
THAT will be fun!!!

Mihai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Sounds like a plan! I'll definitely try to join. Meeting nuts is fun 😁. Was able to meet @Tentakelaertje a couple of years back at the Trophy in Belgium and had a ton of laughs!

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Quick update... I have a conflict in the afternoon, so I would like to schedule the call at 12:00 noon, EST (5:00 PM GMT). That will be good news for our European members, but a little early for our West Coast members. Let's try it out and see how it goes!

I will post the Zoom call information here about 15 minutes before the call, so it will hopefully keep spammers at bay :)

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
lol because I just want to watch because everyone is like at least 30 years old and I’m just a random kid
I might be 30 but I still act like a twelve year old!
Still have to figure out if I can make it, but I'll do my best.

Top Bottom