The Bonsainut 2021 New Year's Zoom Call!

Fonz

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
@bonsainut that was really cool!.. Thanks for taking time to answer a few noob questions.. Now I need to find some of that expensive "Taiwanese Clay" to import.. @Fonz
That's gonna be hard. They only harvest about 100 lbs every 15 years when Mars and Saturn are at a 36.9° angle with the earth lined up with the moon.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
He charges $25 for a 20 minute videocall so this would be a group buy. If we can get 25 people to join... do the math :D
Let me just say, I am pretty sure bonsainut has quite a few experts in their own right that might be willing to bring some content to the table, before hiring artists

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Let me just say, I am pretty sure bonsainut has quite a few experts in their own right that might be willing to bring some content to the table, before hiring artists

I will lead a session on "how to remove weeds from your bonsai" :)

Fonz

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Hell yeah! We even got the 2020 (or was that 2019 already?) German Bonsai Talent here, somewhere.... :)

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
What would be amazing but just an idea is to ask Bjorn come and talk about his new bonsai u program
Send him an email! I used the contact form on his website because I had some questions and he answered them all - to my knowledge in person. It's always worth a shot.

Njyamadori

Chumono
Reaction score
Send him an email! I used the contact form on his website because I had some questions and he answered them all - to my knowledge in person. It's always worth a shot.
Nah I’m just a kid but if one of you guys just try to get him on atleast 10 minutes that would be nice

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Great call! Sorry had to cut out a bit early. The Jeeps strong point is not its quiet ride on the freeway. Did find the snow though.
25636.jpeg
Around Roger's Lake. NW of Flagstaff.
Next Bonsai Nut call I will not be on the road.

Top Bottom