The boys...

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
Poor girl. Hate to see your people so sad Dav4.

Sending Pugs...I mean Hugs!

Sorce
For good or for bad, we all wear our emotions on our sleeves in this house.... and Norm slept in my daughter's bed EVERY NIGHT for over 12 years until she went to college!! That was a hard day for sure for everyone, but particularly for her.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I'm sorry to hear about losing your dog. Pets come with built in heartache but it's totally worth it. My time with Janet dog is coming soon, and even though I'm steeling myself for the inevitable, I know I'm gonna be a wreck. Hope your kids and family are doing well with this and count yourself as one of the good ones for taking in a pup down on its luck so many years back.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
That's a long time!

On a lighter note, @Brian Van Fleet either Actually made a vodka, or just manages to prompt the ads!

Capture+_2020-07-11-12-51-00.png

Cheers one for the Pup!

Sorce

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I'll remember his sense of style and fancy underwear. ;) Such a cute pup.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Goodbye Groot. You were too good, too handsome, too cool... only 4 years in our life and 5 years old was was certainly not remotely long enough. Lymphoma sucks and we did our best to keep you in a good place as long as possible, but your cancer had to be the least responsive to chemo. Still, the seven months we had post diagnosis were good ones, and many bucket list boxes were checked #primeribfordinner. Damn, I'm gonna miss you...
groot.jpggroot5.jpggroot3.jpggroot4.jpggroot2.jpggroot7.jpggroot1.jpggroot6.jpg

Attachments

• groot7.jpg
    groot7.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2

VAFisher

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Ah shit Dave. I'm sorry to hear. It's the worst when the time we have with them is cut even shorter than normal. We lost our rescue Beagle at 7 years old after only 4 years with us back in Feb. I was comforted by the idea that his passing allowed room for us to rescue another dog in need of help.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Dogs are so amazing how they intertwine their spirit into our lives here on this earth. Groot was a good boy, and he'll be waiting for you with the rest of the pack. I hope you remember only the good stuff. Big package- Big Love.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Oh no, so sorry to hear that. He looked like the sweetest big boy. Pictures of him always made me smile. Glad he got his prime rib. I bet he's frolicking around with Norman.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
The last boy! Bob was my road trip companion earlier this month as we drove from MI to Cape Cod to hang with my parents who are hanging in there despite some serious health issues recently. 861 miles one way, each leg completed in one day... Bob said it was totally worth it!
IMG_6549.jpgIMG_6547.jpgIMG_6528.jpgIMG_6526.jpgIMG_6520.jpgIMG_6516.jpgIMG_6515.jpgIMG_6514.jpg

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
The last boy! Bob was my road trip companion earlier this month as we drove from MI to Cape Cod to hang with my parents who are hanging in there despite some serious health issues recently. 861 miles one way, each leg completed in one day... Bob said it was totally worth it!
View attachment 420860View attachment 420861View attachment 420862View attachment 420863View attachment 420864View attachment 420865View attachment 420866View attachment 420867
Bob was my dad's name, he took a lot of naps too!

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Groot was such a gorgeous beastie, I am so sorry for your loss of him and stormin Norman. Bob made me smile with his “are we there yet?” car expressions. He looks like such a guuuud boi.

Top Bottom