The @Brian Van Fleet custom title thread!

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Not really!
Yes, really!

Pots, BVF posts great content. He has consistently updated his long running progressions of his trees showing how they develop over time.

He shares his experiences working with Kathy Shaner and Bjorn.

And, you? Tell me again what you contribute to this forum? Pictures of your trees? I haven’t seen any. Developmental progressions? Oh! I know, you tell everyone to watch Ryan’s videos. That’s good! Ryan is very talented. Oh, yeah... you also tell everyone if it ain’t yamadori, it’s not any good. I don’t think Ryan shares that philosophy. Maybe you need to go watch some more videos.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
The only reason I like the guy!

Hmmmm.... ?

Come to think of it, that's the only reason I like you Adair and @Dav4 knowing that you guys live in Georgia, I assume you're Falcons fans :mad:

#WhoDat
#GeauxSaints
Dav4 is a Pats fan. (Boo... Hisss!)

I used to be a Falcons fan back in the day! I actually had season tickets when they first started!

But, I don’t care anymore. It’s very frustrating to be a Falcons fan. They always seem to find some way to choke...

Johnathan

Omono
Reaction score
Dav4 is a Pats fan. (Boo... Hisss!)

I used to be a Falcons fan back in the day! I actually had season tickets when they first started!

But, I don’t care anymore. It’s very frustrating to be a Falcons fan. They always seem to find some way to choke...

Go @Dav4 thank you for not letting the Falcons win the superbowl lol

...... okay cool ....

I like you guys even more now!!

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Go @Dav4 thank you for not letting the Falcons win the superbowl lol

...... okay cool ....

I like you guys even more now!!
Oh, the Pats had nothing to do with that disaster! That was just a typical Falcon’s choke! They would have choked against any team they were playing!

(Geez, man, ya cant give Dav4 credit for that stuff! We’ll never hear the end of it!)

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Sorry no brilliant ideas here. And frankly don't care much as to what custom title he ends up with but hope it's a fitting one.

BUT... I will say this. Brian is one of the most important contributors on this site by light years. Not only here but I dare say the bonsai community at large. His passion, intelligence and talent has inspired me (as I'm sure countless others) since I joined this site on May, 2011. This site would not be even close to what it is today without this individual. I am proud to say he is a friend. To this day I credit him for helping me win best deciduous award at the 2014 Nationals. His comment of moving my Sharp's pygmy just ever so slightly to the left of the pot may have indeed helped it rise just above the stiff competition that year.

Hey Bri, BTW I hope the check is already in the mail?? :p:p

plant_dr

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Let's put this train back on the rails, shall we? (I'm sorry I contributed to the derailment);)

Brian Van Fleet

"Light years ahead"

Top Bottom