The BRT journey

Redcoat

Seedling
Reaction score
Well it's been a while since I've been on here with anything share worthy, so figure I'd share my BRT I've been working on since getting it in November 2021. This is the tree when i first saw it and got it from a great place. Some may know it. Anyway, saw the potential right away.received_590031155658837.jpeg
It's been a bit of a journey already where at one point I thought I'd lost it but they are tough trees and it recovered with a lot of attention and nothing aggressive. I converted an old vivarium in to a sort of green house inside for winter. Only lost a couple of secondary branches.20220219_182257.jpg
This is from its bounceback. Didn't take any pics while it was naked. It just looked sad. But here it is when it came back. Over this summer I took it camping with me. Had a nice rainy day one day, so I spent 5 hours or so with a couple of cold drinks and set to work working on the main structure.

20220706_103913.jpg

Now a month later it has really started taking off again with this hot streak of weather we've had20220725_131731.jpg
It's almost time for the early August repot. Got a high fire Japanese pot I'm going to be putting it I'm that has a nice cobalt blue.20211209_194924.jpg
I'll update this thread once that is done. 🤘🏻🤙🏻

Top Bottom