The Chinese Takeout Box

B.uneasy

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Today I was lucky enough to obtain 4 of these containers. They were about to be recycled when I pulled them out and thought of how great training pots they would be! Time to grab the good old drill, and drainage screens!20200421_180904.jpg20200421_180811.jpg20200421_180803_HDR.jpg

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I saw a grapes container in the alley today that would make a perfect cascade pot shape.

And since I can't find a picture, and this is another good place to hide a contest.

I will also ship a pot to the US for the first person to post a picture of the container I'm talking about!

I think it's from Walgreens or Tony's.

Sorce

Brad in GR

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I saw a grapes container in the alley today that would make a perfect cascade pot shape.

And since I can't find a picture, and this is another good place to hide a contest.

I will also ship a pot to the US for the first person to post a picture of the container I'm talking about!

I think it's from Walgreens or Tony's.

Sorce

My dad used to work for a plastics company that did fruit packaging specifically (FabriKal)... something like this with drainage? 😆 doesn’t look too cascade like so maybe I’m off. 5F0ABD3D-E0C7-4E9C-BB5D-DADFF09251BA.png

B.uneasy

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Screenshot_20200421-210510.jpg
I have also seen black versions of these taller produce pots.

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
To clarify, must we have the physical object in order to get that pot?!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm not into selling grapes.

Blueberries Maybe 😉, but not grapes!

Sorce

B.uneasy

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Sorce, I'm dying to know what container you could be possibly talking about! Are you positive it was a grape container? I have been investigating for 45 minutes straight!! 😰 I've also been going broader as in."produce and fruit"

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm going to go down the block to fetch it. It oughta still be there.

The reason this is such an excellent contest, is I don't think the product is advertised anywhere.
So it may have to be purchased!

It got that flizare.

Sorce

Top Bottom