The cooking thread

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
was delicious.
I bet it was, I envy your access to such awesome fresh seafood. We had crab cakes tonight, but pasteurized is about the best we can get around here. :(

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Wife is away wedding-dress shopping with a friend-to-get-married. So I used a wind-free not-too-cold day and made ribs. 7 hrs on the grill, of which 1 hrs smoking beech & rosemarin. Mustard / Paprika / Chili marinade, glaze with honey & soy sauce.

1634408940552.png

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Blue Apron is really starting to slack on the meal prep kits

4D0AC6E7-2D77-4A36-9BE8-1CA2081BB34A.jpeg

actually been having an inner debate with myself about pork given their intelligence and friendliness so I guess I’m gonna find out if I want to keep eating it today. I guess if I can’t gut one myself the decision will be made.

Sunwyrm

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Blue Apron is really starting to slack on the meal prep kits

View attachment 404264

actually been having an inner debate with myself about pork given their intelligence and friendliness so I guess I’m gonna find out if I want to keep eating it today. I guess if I can’t gut one myself the decision will be made.
This might not help you with your debate, but that is the prettiest pig I've ever seen.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
We don't have "thanksgiving" here, like in the U.S.A.

But whatever it mans to you over the pond, it's a time of rejoicing with the family. At last that's my American friends who now live in France do. Something I never took part, like letting them appreciating the full flavour of their roots, a family meeting. One of them told me he will make a "Waldorf salad". New-yorkers are crazy! 😄

I know that, etc. (I could say a lot of b...) But :

Happy Thanksgiving ! 💑🌈🍒🌅💕🌷✌️

Alain 🇫🇷

Top Bottom