The Dumbest Bonsai Video I've Ever Seen!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Ehow is notorious for dumping video projects on people they pay even if they have no expertise in that area. Here's another of their high-quality projects. dumped on a poor chef who seems to be hating his life.

Oh my Lord!! I just lost 10 IQ points!!

Solaris

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
... Well, if nothing else I can console myself with the fact that I'm not the worst at bonsai.

These cats have some nasty Dunning-Krueger going on.

Solaris

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I must admit...that crossed my mind. What in the WORLD does her comments section look like!?! o_O...

Like the typical YouTube comments section, really: A strangely compelling argument for abortion.
Not a lot of rectifying, mostly just internet masters putting her down for being an idiot who didn't bother doing the research. Worse, none of the insults were clever or funny.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Like the typical YouTube comments section, really: A strangely compelling argument for abortion.
Not a lot of rectifying, mostly just internet masters putting her down for being an idiot who didn't bother doing the research. Worse, none of the insults were clever or funny.
Lol!!!

A. Gorilla

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I’m still sitting here asking myself: “Would I?”

MichaelS

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Here is my favorite bomsai demonstration of all time----so far. This one has to be seen to be believed.

It's like he did not even do enough research to understand some of the basics of the process enough to fake it. Wont even stand up under it's own weight.
That's ok. You just have to hold on to it until it's established.

thumblessprimate1

Masterpiece
Reaction score
I still like the This Old House bonsai video. Best of all time. I think we should make a skit of it, sort Jimmy Fallon style.

Dzhokar

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Well, I do believe.... yes....
My relative bonsai level has gone from newb to PRO from watching these videos.

Top Bottom