The EXPERT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Black

Yamadori
Reaction score
Nigel here,

I joined this forum a while back when there were only about fifteen members. My how it has grown.
I've been absent partly because I've been too dang busy, but mostly because of my disappoinment at the arrival of a certain nameless entity here. I've seen this nameless indiviual all over the internet bonsai community, and I find their behaivor so distressing that I just cease to visit those places they frequent and especially those they are they admin for. But I like this particular site more than any other on the Net, so I refuse to let this all knowing expert ruin this place for me. I still won't frequent this place as much as some do, but I'll still pop in when time permits.

It's great to see this site doing so well, and the addition of so many great bonsaiists such as Brent, Chris Johnston and Tachigi among others.

Nigel

Reaction score
USDA Zone
3b
Shit! One more of these namecalling, mudslinging, peeing contests, "I-hate-someone-and-have-to-tell-it-to-the-world"- threads and I'm outta here...

grog

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Useless

Sad that Bnut's going to have to take time which could be spent doing something useful to remove this. If it's drama you're looking for try watching daytime TV or something. This is not productive.

Nigel Black

Yamadori
Reaction score
I'm not looking for drama. I didn't intend to "sling mud". For those few that might remember I was simply trying to communicate my absence. Sorry that it made the two of you so angry. You might have been better off ignoring it. If I *REALLY* wanted to fan the flames I would have mentioned the person by name.

No need to reply as I won't be re-visiting this thread.

Nigel

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Man, my ignore list is getting full. ;)

Nigel, please let us know what exactly this thread of yours added to the bonsai community, to the forum, or to anything at all. It would seem your own post emcompasses all that you said you dislike.

Oh and please name names, most of us are adults here, and I certainly can handle it.

Will

Last edited:

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Gonna close this thread because I don't see it going any place positive :) Rather than focusing on nameless entities, let's try to focus on all the NAMED entities who we enjoy :) It's bonsai after all, not marriage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom